All our factory refurbished products are inspected and quality tested here at Powernail headquarters. Products are functionally in "like-new" condition though may contain cosmetic blemishes. Each factory refurbished product comes with a 90 day warranty.
The Model 445SN is used for surface nailing through the top of the wood in tight places or close to the wall. The exclusive PowerGroove edge locator may allow you to locate the nail in the tongue while closer to the wall than the standard nailer, although the surface nailer is not designed to replace the floor nailer.
The 445SN shoots 16 gauge L shaped Powercleats uniquely designed by Powernail to reduce cracking and splitting. Available in sizes from 1-1/2 in., 1-3/4 in., 2 in. in length. This pneumatic is equipped with a special safety trigger, is mallet actuated, and works from 80 to 110 psi. It is ideal for installing both finished and unfinished flooring from 5/8 in. (16mm) to 3/4 in. (19mm) thickness.
- Made in the USA
- Safety trigger
- Special powergroove feature for tight places and close to wall
- One inch wall clearance
- Cast aluminum body
- Anodized internal parts for extended wear
- U-cup seals for longer life
- For use on unfinished and pre-finished flooring
- For use with 16-gauge L-shaped powercleats
- Operates at 80 to 110 psi
- Includes mallet and owner's manual
- Tech support available
- Factory refurbished tool 90-day warranty