Powernail’s Model 2000TN is a trigger-operated, flooring nailer that is designed to “Top Nail” 5/16-inches wood flooring. This pneumatic nailer will set a 20-gauge, L-shaped Powercleat at the perfect depth for trowel filling and sanding. The fastener used by this tool leaves a countersunk hole that is easier to fill and blends into wood grain far better than traditional round fasteners or finish nails.
- Countersinks 1/8-inches into the floor’s surface
- Countersunk holes are easily filled and concealed
- Intended to “Top Nail” 5/16-inches thick wood flooring
- Perfect for Square Edge Flooring (tongue-less)
- Trigger-Operated with a directional exhaust