Powernail's No. 5 White Rubber Mallet is one of our most popular. It is a striking tool proudly made in the USA of premium components. With a non-marring, white rubber mallet cap on one face and the other being a heavy duty flat iron, the No. 5 can be used as both a mallet and a hammer. It is perfect for installing hardwood or engineered floor and operating a manual or pneumatic floor nailer or stapler. Its unique design makes it incredibly versatile and is used well outside of flooring installation. It is especially well suited for woodworkers, carpenters, timberframers and even landscapers setting pave stones or working with chisels.
- Features a replaceable non-marring, white rubber mallet cap on one side and a iron face on the other
- Used as a striking tool for installing wood floors and operating manual or pneumatic flooring nailers and staplers
- Also used as a mallet and a hammer by landscapers, woodworkers, framers and craftspeople
- Manufactured with an all hickory handle, heavy duty rubber cap and rugged iron face for lasting durability
- Works great with Powernail Models 35U, 50C Series, 50P Series, 50M Series nailers
- Proudly Made in the US
- Weights 2.7 lbs