20 GA. Powercleats are made of a thinner gauge steel. This thinner nail design is necessary for the installation of modern engineered flooring to prevent splits and cracks during installation. Our new patented "HD HEAD" design allows the cleat to seat deeper and more flush for greater holding power and helps prevent dimpling.
20 GA. L-Cleats are designed for use in the Model 2000 and 2000F Series Trigger-pull flooring nailers.
For use on 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 9/6" Engineered Tongue & Groove Flooring
- Made in the USA from recycled steel
- Innovative L-shaped head helps to eliminate split tongues
- Well-formed barbs mean ultimate holding power
- Specifically designed for laminates, engineered, MDF-core, exotics, bamboo and “lock” together flooring
- Packaging is color coded to match the nailer
Available in 1M (L12520) 5M (L125205)