18 Gauge Powercleats are designed for the hardwood flooring industry and are FHA and VA approved. Powercleats nails are superior-quality nails designed to ensure trouble-free nailer operation and optimum construction results.
Powercleats nails are made from high-quality steel so they do not bend while being driven into hard flooring materials. They are made with a well-formed set of barbs along each nail, providing the ultimate holding power. The design aids in driving them into hard flooring materials, which helps to eliminate split tongues in floorboards.
For use on 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", & Some 3/4" Exotic Tongue & Groove Flooring
- Made in the USA
- Well-formed barbs mean ultimate holding power
- Innovative L-shaped head helps to eliminate split tongues
- For use in Powernailer models: 50P, 50P FLEX, 50P flex power roller
- Can be used with any L-shaped cleat nailer
- Packaging is color coded to match the nailer
- Meets MFMA and NWFA requirements
Available in 1M (L12518) 5M (L125185) POWERPAK (L12518PP)